Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ontario, CA.

"Mos Eisley spaceport TA Truckstop, Ontario CA. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."


Ok maybe a bit far fetched, but its deffinately an interesting place to have a reset. As I sit here this morning waiting for the nod to head towards my collections. I've heard CB conversations that went from 'Black v White' to 'Black v Mexican' At which time a lady trucker waded in against the men, before asking for help setting her gps up. After which everybody turned on Obama and congress. I suppose if nothing else, Obama can say he united the people. 


Over the 48 hours I've been here, I've been approached by most of the local 'salesmen' with various wares. Including laptops, gps, cb's, dvd's and if I saw anything I liked in the shop, let them know.

Anyway. I'll be out of here shortly. I have collections in Calexico, CA - El Centro, CA and Yuma, AZ to get on today. Delivering in Calgary on the 19th. As long as I can get the collections all picked up today it gives me 3 full days to cover the 2700km trip back to Calgary.

1 comment:

Bruschi 54 said...

Hi mate, hope everything is fine, enjoying your blogs and checking out your photos.

yasmin lawsuit